Designed for Volume Lash application, with medium viscosity in mind for fanning. Ideal at 50%-65% relative humidity. Lavere Volume X adhesive has been designed to have a faster drying speed for applying volume eyelash extensions. Volume X is Waterproof and has Oil-Resistant quality.
Lavere Volume X adhesives are the only lash extension adhesives on the market that are proven to be formaldehyde-FREE as manufactured, packed, and delivered.US Pharmaceutical Grade IV means the adhesive is pure, medical quality surgical glue, and safe for use on the eye area. Volume X adhesive provides a flexible bio-compatible bond when cured, providing extra durability and increasing the comfort level of having the present lash extensions.
- Medium viscosity
- Instantly waterproof
- High flexibility
- 50%-65% humidity
- 2-3 second drying time
- 4-8 week bonding strength
- 2 month shelf life from date of opening
- 1 year shelf life (unopened) from date of purchase
- Made in USA
Be sure to check out our Blog here! (hyperlink to https://laverelash.com/blogs/news )
Have you ever thought of going pro? Check out Lavere Academy here! (hyperlink to https://laverelash.com/blogs/news)
1. How to store?
- Store in a dry, dark place away from sunlight or moisture.
- The best temperature for storage is brought to 20 degrees centigrade.
- Store in the jar together with silica gel to reduce condensation.
2. Is the glue waterproof?
Yes. Can be directly exposed to water after treatment is carried out. After installation, wash your face immediately.
3. Is the glue oilproof?
Yes, but if you have to use oil-based makeup remover, please double cleanse it with Lash Detox.
4. How long is the storage period?
In the seal, it can be 9 months. But after opening, it is not more than 2 months. It is recommended to change the glue every 1 month.
5. How many times can it be used?
It depends on how to use it. 1 bottle for 5ml of glue can be used for about 20-30 people on average.
6. What should be considered when using glue?
This glue is used for professional use and trained therapists. Ensure that the client's eyes are tightly closed and that no adhesive touches the skin so that irritation does not occur.
7. Can it be used by pregnant and lactating women?
There has never been a clinical test on pregnant or breastfeeding women. But no contents enter the blood. If unsure, consult a doctor.