Designed for advanced and experienced lash artists, Lavere Lash Pink Bond is carbon free and would be suitable for sensitive eyes. Pink Bond is most ideal at 30%-55% relative humidity. The pink coloring helps to identify how much glue is used and will appear clear upon application.
Pink Bond has the lowest fume content and is suitable for Classic Lash application or for Pro-making fans.
- Low viscosity
- 0.5-1 second drying time
- 4-6 week bonding strength
- 2 month shelf life from date of opening
- 1 year shelf life (unopened) from date of purchase
- Carbon free
- Low fume
- Low flexibility
Be sure to check out our Blog here! (hyperlink to https://laverelash.com/blogs/news )
Have you ever thought of going pro? Check out Lavere Academy here! (hyperlink to https://laverelash.com/blogs/news)
1. How to store?
- Store in a dry, dark place away from sunlight or moisture.
- The best temperature for storage is brought to 20 degrees centigrade.
- Store in the jar together with silica gel to reduce condensation.
2. Is the glue waterproof?
Yes. Can be directly exposed to water after treatment is carried out. After installation, wash your face immediately.
3. Is the glue oilproof?
Yes, but if you have to use oil-based makeup remover, please double cleanse it with Lash Detox.
4. How long is the storage period?
In the seal, it can be 9 months. But after opening, it is not more than 2 months. It is recommended to change the glue every 1 month.
5. How many times can it be used?
It depends on how to use it. 1 bottle for 5ml of glue can be used for about 20-30 people on average.
6. What should be considered when using glue?
This glue is used for professional use and trained therapists. Ensure that the client's eyes are tightly closed and that no adhesive touches the skin so that irritation does not occur.
7. Can it be used by pregnant and lactating women?
There has never been a clinical test on pregnant or breastfeeding women. But no contents enter the blood. If unsure, consult a doctor.